Monday, July 19, 2010

CLBD

One of these pics is not like the other...can you spot the differences? So on Friday, Laura and I went to the Waterfront to do some studying for the Praxis test we take next week. The Praxis test, you may wonder, is this stupid exam that all students must take in order to be able to work in a school. School counseling falls under that umbrella, so we are reviewing 8th grade math concepts. I have no problem with this as I Love Math, but Laura is not so enthusiastic...kind of like me for the past 2 months about The Tights that Bind. But hey, things are looking up here, so I have hope for her!
Anywho, this has been my go to dress so far this summer: it's light and versatile - my Comfy Little Black Dress. I know, when you think of an LBD, you think of this breathtakingly hot number that just flatters every inch and turns heads, but hey, when have I ever followed fashion labels and rules on here? Exactly! So why start now?
I ended up choosing the above outfit because I felt a little naked without something around my neck. The change must have worked - the lady at the Verizon store (quick tangent: My touch screen stopped working 2 weeks ago on the right hand side and so I went there on Friday to see what they could do and as surprise and luck would have it, I had 2 DAYS left on my warranty, so BAM, new phone for FREE) told Laura and me how cute and summery we looked. Well, I can't really argue with her, so that seems like an appropriate place to end this.

Until tomorrow. Libby

Shoes: Sam Edelman
Dress: Old Navy
Necklace: AMD

6 comments: