Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Change my spots? Unlikely

Earlier this spring Anna did an in-depth once-over of my wardrobe and decided that it was sorely lacking a leopard print cardigan. I am pleased to say I have finally remedied that deficiency. Hopefully I will be daring enough to mix it a little more boldly in the fall.

I went with capris to play off the early 1970s vacationing heiress feeling that the cardigan was giving me and paired them with gold shoes to add to the attempted vibe of independent wealth.
The final touch? Blue skies and Jenna as paparazzi.
Cardigan: JCrew, EBay
T-shirt and Sunglasses: Joe Fresh, Real Canadian Superstore
Flats: Zara
Jean capris: Thrifted and altered, The Salvation Army


1 comment:

  1. I love the cardigan! I can't wait to see you wear it with a floral blouse or tshirt. You can do it! I'm glad you aren't too afraid of heights to pose on open-back steps.

    ReplyDelete