Saturday, May 14, 2011

And We're Back!

After a few days of Blogger technical difficulties, I'm excited to be back and posting again. Mostly, I'm excited to share this outfit of color overload. Pink and red may be a controversial color combination, but it is one of my favorites. I loved how this pink shirt -- featuring a floral print full of my favorite colors for the season: yellow, orange, and coral -- looked with my red pants. I added the yellow cardigan to complete the look that screamed delight as an abundance of warm tones.
To balance out all of the colors, I paired the outfit with only metallic accessories, adding interest with this silver tie necklace and a nice neutral with my metallic sandals.
Pants: The Limited
Cardigan: Old Navy
Shirt: Old Navy
Necklace: Made by woman at Our Town cafe, Vancouver
Shoes: Life Stride
I guess that I, like Erin, just can't get enough of florals! xoxo Anna Rae

4 comments:

  1. Hello, fellow color enthusiast! Your ensemble is extremely pleasing to my retinas and I think it's very gutsy to pair primary colors. LOVE IT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5/17/2011

    You are so lovely! I am new to your post. I don't have a gift of color and seeing you in such
    vibrant outfit cheers up my day.
    Thank you.

    -a reader from NY-

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! I'm an avid supporter of being very bold in your color blocking -- it usually works out well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the bright colours, the yellow and red look great! :)

    ReplyDelete