Friday, May 27, 2011

Beach Blanket Bingo

Last Friday, I returned to one of my favorite places in Vancouver, the beach. I wore two of my summer staples: a bold printed cotton dress and my button-down denim shirt.

Although I don't particularly love wearing denim shirts as actual shirts, I love wearing them in the summer as a substitue for a sweater or jacket. They're both crisp and casual, and they work so well with sandals and loafers.

My owl earrings, hodgepodge necklace, and the dress's interesting back helped to add fun and interest to the outfit, which would have otherwise been pretty basic.
Dress: Target

Shirt: Joe Fresh, Real Canadian Superstore

Necklace: Anthorpologie

Earrings: Gifted, Camilla
Belt: Target

Shoes: Thrifted, Alabastar Attic Church Thrift Store, Greensburg
Sorry for the infrequent posting, but I'm currently running around BC. More outfits and updates soon! xoxo Anna Rae

1 comment:

  1. How I miss that ocean! That dress looks gorgeous against the mountain+ocean backdrop.

    ReplyDelete