Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough

Remember how I said my favourite colour is pink? I wasn't kidding. This outfit makes the bold statement of employing at least four different shades from cotton candy to fuchsia to rose.

While I could have stopped with the blouse and cardigan, adding the belt and shoes took that look from simple to styling. As Mae West said, "Too much of a good thing is wonderful." Try it at home by layering your hue of choice in as many tones as you own!
Blouse: Talbots
Cardigan: Banana Republic
Shoes: Jessica Simpson, Zappos.com
Jeans: Citizens of Humantiy, Hill's of Kerrisdale
Glasses and Case: Kate Spade, Winners

1 comment:

  1. Can we go blouse shopping? I'm so envious of your blouse collection.

    I love this look, I totally want to try it out with yellow.

    ReplyDelete