Monday, May 16, 2011

Famous [White] Raincoat

On Friday, I rewore my new favorite dress -- playing up the bright coral in its bold design with yellow accessories, including a belt, shoes, and purse. The outfit was both professional and fun, perfect for a law school graduation and celebration dinner.
For an extra splash of fun, I wore these adorable owl earrings (you may need to click through to really see them), in a nice neutral bronze. Even I know that three pieces of yellow are probably enough.
This trench, which I bought during a weekend trip to Paris, once I realized after living in London for two weeks that sweaters just don't protect your clothes from the rain, is one of my favorite pieces. Every time I wear it, I immediately feel chic. Do you have any pieces like that?

Dress: Adrianna Papell, Nordstrom's
Shoes: Target
Belt: on dress, Ross Dress for Less
Earrings: Gifted, Camilla
Purse: Michael Kors, Gifted, Mom and Dad
Trench: Paris (I also like saying that)
Of course, the best accessory at any graduation ceremony is the graduate, but a close second is her cap. Congrats Molly! xoxo Anna Rae

1 comment:

  1. OMG best trench! I feel pretty chic when I put mine on, too, but white might take that feeling to a whole new level.

    xo
    mn

    ReplyDelete