Thursday, May 5, 2011

Keep the Phone off the Hook

Today's rare moments of sunshine were reason enough to wear what felt like the most summery of outfits. Although my comfortable and casual floral dress screams School's Out enough on its own, I felt like the accessories here really made the outfit perfect for the summer months.
The woven belt and shoes are so perfect for this season: simple, versatile, and light. The white cardigan, trimmed with pastel pink and blue, is one of my favorites. Pieces like these really show how this blog doesn't exactly represent my wardrobe: I feel like I wear this sweater almost all the time time in the spring and summer, but it's only made it on the blog a few times.
This necklace is the real start of the outfit, and who would even try to compete? I love jewelry that's full of whimsy, and this adorable necklace with its detachable receiver has moved to the top of my list.
Dress: Modcloth
Sweater: Thrifted, Value Village, Vancouver
Belt: Thrifted, Value Village, Vancouver
Shoes: Thrifted, Alabaster's Attic Church Thrift Store, Greensburg
Necklace: Romwe (a great website that you should totally check out!)
What summer pieces are excited to start wearing again? xoxo Anna Rae

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous5/05/2011

    oh my gosh, i absolutely LOVE this!! so cute :)

    xoxoJulie

    ReplyDelete
  2. yayayayayayayaya SUMMER (it actually felt like a warm spring day here in Laramie, WY) (WIN!)
    Hey-o we have given your blog the "Lovely Blog Award." We were named and figured we would pass the love along to you.
    Play along if you want.
    Details here:
    http://wwwfrozensunshine.blogspot.com/2011/05/first-things-first.html

    ReplyDelete