Saturday, December 18, 2010

Baby, It's Cold Outside

It was so cold outside on Friday, that I decided to photograph my outwear along with my outfit. The purpose, of course, was to show off my new purse because I'm oh so smitten with it. This is the first Coach purse I have ever bought (I bought myself a briefcase sort of bag and my friend Kylee once bought me a wristlet), and I have to say it was worth the wait. I was never a fan of the classic Coach design, but I love the gray and brown combo, I've always had a soft spot for Tweed and rainbow colors, and the inside has the most beautiful purple lining. Add in a 500 price tag that was going to ring up just over 100 -- I was sold. There are a few things I've found it's worth spending a bit more money on, and bags and boots are on the top of the list.
The outfit itself was built around the red tights I recently bought at Target. How festive!
Dress: Target
Shirt: Thrifted, Value Village, Vancouver
Shirt: Jacob
Tights: Target
Shoes: Gifted, Mom and Dad, Zappo's, Fitzwell
Coat: Burlington Coat Factory
Gloves: Target
Hat: Target
Purse: Coach Factory Outlet, Hershey

I was excited about this outfit because I was able to find a way to wear my cream, lacy dress from Target that I bought quite out of season. I really liked the layering here. The hint of the collar and tails of this shirt went so well with these tights, and I really liked the way it picked up the cream of the dress and the gray of the shirt. Quick, easy, but fun.
The hat needs no explanation, as it has feathers. xoxo Anna Rae.

Thanks to Aunt Donna for snapping the pics!

No comments:

Post a Comment