Thursday, December 23, 2010

White Winter Hymnal

Sometimes, you just really want to wear white and cream in winter. And when you feel like that, I say go for it. Yesterday's outfit was all about whimsy and an unseasonable color palate. This anchor skirt is really one of the best novelty prints around. I love how fun it is! The shirt, though, is the outfit's real star, which is why I paired it with my yellow tights -- accentuating just how important it was.
Look at how adorable its tie is! Look at how well it works with the small beading details on the cardigan. I felt like a chic 1970s reporter in this top -- I love it!

Blouse: Ross Dress for Less (only $4!)
Cardigan: Thifted, Value Village, Vancouver, Tommy Hilfiger
Skirt: Gifted, Erin, H&M, Paris
Tights: We Love Colors
Shoes: Gifted, Mom and Dad, Zappo's, Bass
Santa Hat, Apartment, and Photography skillz: Susan
It's almost Christmas! My family actually exchanged our gifts tonight (we're so, so impatient), and my amazing parents bought me a full-size tripod! Even better blog photographs, here we come!

Do you have your Christmas outfits picked out? I always buy one new dress for Christmas that I style for both Midnight Mass and then Christmas Day at Grammy's. I also always try to look festive and pulled together for Christmas Eve at Grandpap's, which means three Christmas outfits to blog about. Until then, I hope your blog rolls are merry and bright. xoxo Anna Rae.

No comments:

Post a Comment