Friday, December 17, 2010

Mixed Showers, Mixed Patterns

I am so glad I bought these fancy rainboots! (previously seen here and here) What might have seemed like the silliest purchase ever has made dressing for drizzle more of a joy than a chore. Adding to the silver lining? Stripes and polka dots. As recommended by many a magazine editorial, I kept the colours in the same family and the size of print similar for maximal mixing magic.
I love this blouse of course because of its polka dots (my nominee for the greatest print of all time) but also because the dots are actually slightly irregular splotches. Less visible in the photo but equally wonderful is the giant bow at the neck. My taste might be predictable but at least I'm consistent!
Blouse: Jacob
Cardigan: Club Monaco
Belt: Joe Fresh, Real Canadian Superstore
Jeans: Hudson, Fab Kerrisdale
Boots: Kate Spade, Ebay
Brooch: Vintage, Etsy


No comments:

Post a Comment