Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Little Red Raining Hood

The Pacific Northwest was typically drizzly and dreary today so I thought a shot of red was what it needed.
Despite its generous hood, the coat is woollen with cropped sleeves, making it somewhat impractical for heavy rain but workable for showers with the addition of long gloves.

The sweater dress (tunic?) is super cosy cashmere so it feels like loungewear while looking out-of-the-house worthy. Plus I once wore it to see the Spice Girls in concert, so if that memory doesn't brighten up a day I don't know what does.
Coat: Joe Fresh, Real Canadian Superstore
Sweater Dress: Design History, Winners
Rainboots: Kate Spade, eBay
Leggings: Lululemon
Necklace: BCBG, BCBG Outlet


1 comment:

  1. I love how well the poppy works with your outfit!

    I think that, if you're ever in the market for a styling challenge, you should create a Joe Fresh only outfit. All of the clothes from his line are so great! I'm very jealous; there is certainly no alternative here in the States.

    ReplyDelete