Monday, November 1, 2010

The Best Costume for the Day

Little Edie: Socialite, Performer, Eccentric, and, perhaps most famously, subject of the documentary, Grey Gardens. The costume was a bit obscure -- only two people at the party knew who I was -- but I absolutely loved dressing up like her. It was an outfit that I would absolutely never wear under any other circumstances (mostly because I wore NO PANTS. And I love wearing bottoms. Instead, as you will see below, I have replaced pants with control-top pantyhose).
Bathing Suit: Old Navy
Scarf: Liberty of London for Target
Brooch: Thrifted, Light of Hope Church Thrift Store, Etown
Shoes: Gifted, Mom, Zappos, Fitzwell
Coat: Gifted, Erin, High school wardrobe
I'm posed with the Failing Economy, Sara Brown. And endless thanks to Fernando for taking the pictures in the Meat Locker, the coolest apartment for a Halloween party. xoxo Anna Rae

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous11/01/2010

    OMG ANNA!! YOU LOOK JUST LIKE HER!!!
    this is the best Halloween costume i have ever seen! good job!!

    ~Julie xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12/04/2014

    Sexy

    Lov e ur pantyhose wanna have sex with u

    ReplyDelete