Friday, November 19, 2010

Earning My Stripes

Purple. Zebra Print. Wedges. What's not to love? Bonus points because this dress is comfy, stretchy cotton so I was able to look professional and unwrinkled (I had an evening staff meeting at work) after a day of writing and errands.

Simple accessories were all I needed. I will admit to having three black beaded necklaces (all varying lengths and sizes) because they are just that versatile. Plus even cheap plastic ones can approximate jet! Let's give a shout out to these amazing mary jane wedges. I wear them often because they are pleather with a rubber wedge, making them super rain-resistant and keep my feet dry. Expect to see them a lot this winter!
Dress: Moon Sample, Turnabout Consignment (both Turnabout and Front consignment stores sell new but deeply discounted sample garments)
Cardigan: JCrew, Ebay
Necklace: LeChateau
Shoes: Kenneth Cole Reaction, Joneve South Grandville



No comments:

Post a Comment