Monday, November 22, 2010

Comfort and Detail

I was distracted by these tights on a Christmas decoration shopping trip to Zellers and had to add them to my legwear wardrobe. I loved their black lace print on a very opaque grey background-- they manage to be both subtle and interesting.
To stay warm during our unseasonable cold snap, I paired the tights with a black merino sweater dress. This outfit is really about texture rather than colour, detailing that sadly doesn't come through in the photos (depite the wonderful camerawork!). The pattern on the tights seems embroidered, and the dress has a ruffled placket and pockets and a small rib knit on the top.
Dress: Laundry by Design, Ebay
Tights: Wonderbra, Zellers
Coat: Tulle, Shine
Scarf: Club Monaco
Shoes: Kenneth Cole Reaction, Joneve


2 comments:

  1. Holy sports cars and banana peels, Batman! You look incredible! I LOVE the tights!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this dress! What a great piece to pair with all of your amazing tights and shoes.

    ReplyDelete