Saturday, December 4, 2010

Designing Woman

Wearing these pleated pants with this pussy bow blouse makes me feel like my mother, circa 1986, off to complete a big interior design job. While she definitely would not have paired them with pink shoes, and has since made the well advised switch to flat-front pants, I think perhaps I underestimated the awesomeness of this type of look.

I originally tried this outfit with some bold necklaces, and then bracelets, but decided to practice restraint in favour of simple pearl studs.


My favourite part of this outfit has to be the shoes, which came from Amazon's 'Warehouse Deals' section. They offer incredible deals on shoes that I presume have been tried on and then returned. These were offered as used in 'very good' condition, yet I was unable to find any signs of wear. Even so, they were still 85% off the price they are being sold for new. I feel like a thief!

Wedges: Butter, Amazon.com Warehouse Deals
Pants: Pure Alfred Sung, Zellers
Blouse: Femme de Carriere (Vancouver stores at Oakridge and Metrotown Malls)
Belt: Old Navy


2 comments:

  1. Those shoes are amazing; I didn't know about the Warehouse Deals before, but I'm excited about it now.

    You look so chic! I absolutely love the way you are styling those pants.

    ReplyDelete
  2. mono brown12/11/2010

    Can't wait till it's warm enough for us to eat our lunch on those new benches.

    ReplyDelete