Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Her heart's in the right place

While I love pretty much every bright colour, chartreuse has a special place in my heart (so much so that my living room walls are a paler version of this cardigan). I had been coveting this blouse since I first saw it online, so I was ecstatic both to find it at an outlet in December and to discover how well it matched with my cardigan.

Aside from the coloured leopard print, the bow and cascading ruffles down the front make the blouse a true statement piece.

As much as I love the blouse, however, I still think these quirky but classic shoes are my favourite part of the outfit!
Shoes: Tory Burch, Ebay
Blouse: Kate Spade, Kate Spade Outlet
Cardigan: JCrew, Ebay
Jeans: Hudson, Fab Kerrisdale
Necklace: Vintage, my Great-grandmother's





5 comments:

  1. This outfit is amazing, and you look stunning in it. I think this may be one of my favorites of yours -- the pieces are so adorable and the gold works so well with the chartreuse.

    I signed on to post one of my outfits, but I totally want this killer ensemble to stay at the top of the blog for a while!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this outfit and especially the blouse and shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "coloured leopard print, the bow and cascading ruffles" - the definition of Erin's style! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. mono brown2/25/2011

    Whoa, the shoes!

    Love them.

    You look beautiful.

    ReplyDelete