Wednesday, February 9, 2011

HMS Pinafore

This outfit paired a silk peplum blouse with sailor pants for (what I hope was) a glam nautical feel. I love the tiger lily print on this blouse, as well as the portrait collar and black/pastel yellow combination.
I was really excited to see the return of wide-leg pants on the spring runways as I am a big fan of their marriage of comfort and chic. I can't wait to pick up a new pair of really wide-leg jeans.
Wide pants look best with a pointed toe, so I am sad to report that the black flats pictured are on their last legs (feet?) and I am on the hunt for their replacement So if you have a lead on black pointy-toe flats with cutouts, let me know!
Shoes: Sam Edelman, Winners
Pants: Ross Dress for Less
Blouse: Milly, Ebay
Pearls: Joe Fresh, Real Canadian Superstore

2 comments:

  1. No one does nautical as well as you do -- I'm in love with that blouse!

    I also can't wait to buy a great pair of super-wide leg dark-washed jeans.

    ReplyDelete
  2. JEALOUS!!!!

    ReplyDelete