Thursday, February 10, 2011

Snow Leopard

This semester's safari continues with this beautiful grey leopard blouse. I actually prefer grey leopard to the classic brown, as I find it integrates more seamlessly into my wardrobe of blacks, whites, and bright colours.
Despite the blouse's neutral versatility, I kept this outfit simple with a tonal palette, although if I wear it this way again I think I will pair the blouse with slightly lighter grey tights and perhaps my turquoise necklace. Blogging about my wardrobe makes me want to stay away from boring!

A final tip for skirt and tight wearing from someone who finds skirts overly fussy: If you want to tuck in your blouse, tuck it right into the tights for fidget-free styling.

Blouse: Mia Via, Nordstrom's Rack
Skirt: Teenflo, Winners
Tights: Spanx, (reversible tight-end tights) The Bay
Shoes: Kenneth Cole Reaction, Joneve South Granville
Necklace: Le Chateau


2 comments:

  1. Anonymous2/10/2011

    This outfit is adorable Erin! i love how the sleekness of your shoes and your hair really allow the leopard print to pop :)

    ~ Julie (anna's cousin)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These posts have inspired me to be on the look out for more animal print. I love the tonal matching here, but can't wait to see the blouse paired with a pop color -- the necklace you mentioned or maybe jeans and a colored shoe?

    ReplyDelete