Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Lacing up

This outfit marks the debut of my new lace-up heeled oxfords. I first spotted them in Lucky magazine, and, as regular readers might be able to guess, I was defenseless when confronted by their black and white colour scheme and twee sensibility. To make the shoes the focus, I paired them with slim cropped pants.
Echoing the shoes is my favourite spring find from Joe Fresh, a trompe l'oeil lace take on a Breton stripe tee, along with a fun layered necklace for sparkle.
The shoes might have been compared to both bowling and golf footwear today, but I still love them.

Shoes: Bass, shoebuy.com
Pants: DKNYC, DKNY outlet
Tshirt: Joe Fresh, Real Canadian Superstore
Cardigan: Line, beyondtherack.com
Necklace: Joe Fresh, Real Canadian Superstore
Earrings: Banana Republic
Thanks for the pictures Dad!


5 comments:

  1. Cute shoes-they actually look like the saddle shoes that all the cheerleaders used to wear (minus the heel)! Love the mountains in the background!

    Donna (Anna's aunt)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to agree with Aunt Donna -- those shoes are amazing! I also really love the teal pop of color.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!!! I LOOOOOOVVE the shoes!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. mono brown2/04/2011

    Yeah you did!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous2/08/2011

    Love the heeled saddle shoes woith the tight cropped pants- perfect pairing!

    ~Julie (anna's cousin)

    ReplyDelete