Tuesday, February 1, 2011

The Young Folks

There is something very youthful about this outfit to me. I don't think it's so young that I shouldn't be wearing it, but with the bright floral print and trendy belt, maybe I could picture Hanna on Pretty Little Liars wearing it.
I just ordered this dress from ModCloth, an exchange for an adorable cat-printed dress that had a regrettable fit, and couldn't wait to wear it. It was so fun and, as I said, youthful, that I thought it was the perfect time to wear this quirky necklace (full of lockets! and a pom!) and a floral embellished cardigan, one that might age the outfit up a bit. Since I kept the cardigan, belt, and boots pretty neutral, I thought I'd play up the bright colors in the floral pattern with my new favorite tights. Dress: ModCloth
Cardigan: New York & Company
Belt: Fashion Bug
Necklace: Anthropologie
Tights: Hue
Boots: Gifted, Mom and Dad, Zappo's, Chinese Laundry
Thanks to Sara for taking these pictures at one of my favorite college landmarks, the Mount Joy Diner. Our trip to the diner was a rejuvenating break in a long, but successful day of thrifting. Look out for the great finds! xoxo Anna Rae

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous2/01/2011

    Omg, SO prettly little liars! i love this outfit Anna- i want to wear it!!

    xoxo Julie

    ReplyDelete