Saturday, September 4, 2010

'S Wonderful

Tonight, I went into Pittsburgh to see a Gershwin Review with my parents and my friend Molly. It was a fitting outing since it was the perfect opportunity for me to wear this skirt, which I think 'S Wonderful and to dress in the new fall weather (although I don't think it's going to stick), which I think 'S Marvelous.
The skirt! It's mustard lace underneath a layer of tulle! Rodarte for Target, happen again. Please?
I liked the idea of gray with the mustard, and was originally going to wear a gray tshirt with the brooch, necklace, and tights, but it was so chilly that I switched to the cardigan. The addition of the navy tshirt inspired the belt, which I think was an excellent addition.
Skirt: Rodarte for Target
Belt: Vintage, on dress I bought from Eons
Cardigan: Thrifted, St. Vincent dePaul Thrift Store, Zara brand
Tshirt: Charlotte Russe
Tights: Walmart
Shoes: Charlotte Russe
Necklace, Gifted, Mom and Dad, Tiffany's
Brooch: Vintage, Arterie, Montreal

I love dressing for fall! xoxo Anna Rae

No comments:

Post a Comment