Monday, September 20, 2010

Back at the Alma Mater

This past week, I went back to Etown to take my cousin on a tour and for an interview. Wanting to look professional, but not too professional, it was the perfect time to rewear my Anthropolgie dress, but have a little more fun with it.

I paired the dress with a few edgier accessories, my brown belt and flats with military-inspired buttons. I wore a gray t-shirt under the dress to add a little more color and because I'm currently very into the pairing of gray and brown.
Double looping a few gold necklaces for some chunky jewelry and my favorite day bag wore the perfect collegiate accessories.
The weather hasn't been nice enough for a tights or boots pairing, but I'm excited about the possibilities.

Dress: Anthropologie
Belt: AE
Flats: AE
Necklaces: Gifted by Elana, Target and Joe Fresh, Real Canadian Superstore
Bag: Local 23, Montreal
My cousin Julie was excited about all things Etown, including the free carrot cake they give out at the end of tours. xoxo Anna Rae


2 comments:

  1. I really like the casual rough belt with this dress(and you match the campus!).Well played! Mad props go to cousin Julie for an amazing black/white/stripe/pink outfit, a combo which, in my opinion, rarely goes bad. A+ all around.
    ~Erin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9/20/2010

    haha thank you Erin! i'm just happy a picture of me and my carrot cake made it onto the internet... such a tourist...

    ~Julie

    ReplyDelete