Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Some of my favorite things

Yesterday, I wore one of my favorite dresses to class. I love this dress because of the color, the tiny polka dots, and the adorable collar. I originally bought it for Christmas a few years ago, but have been wearing it and rewearing it through different seasons and for different occasions of varying formal and informal dress codes.
Since it's a darker dress, I highlighted the light color of the polka dots with cream shoes, a belt, and headband. I was hesitant about wearing headbands to class, but I thought this one wasn't too obnoxious.

The necklace, like the dress, makes me feel a bit retro. None of the colors in the necklace really match the dress, but I still thought it complimented it nicely.
Dress: H&M
Necklace: Gifted, AlyWebb, Forever 21
Belt: Thrifted, Value Village
Shoes: Charlotte Russe
Headband: Gifted, Aunt Donna, Kohl's
And I wore my favorite and most-used accessory, my ipod and headphones. These headphones are my greatest sacrifice of fashion for function -- they have the ugliest skulls on them. xoxo Anna Rae

2 comments: