Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Anna is such a Liar

I would just like to start by saying that I don't know where Anna is teaching this semester but I would like to know because I haven't had shorter-first-week-of-classes in quite some time and frankly, I'm jealous. My professors usually just taunt us with "You think this is syllabus week, but there is no such thing. Oh and by the way, we'll stay the entire time each week." RUDE. So I also started school this week: I'm interning at a middle school 2 days a week. It's in a school district that is well to do, so I feel the need to dress to impress especially! (Also, I need to get back into the swing of posting and learn to add the photos in the correct order, bear with me)

Here is the detail of my outfit - the top is see through on the sides, but I can't risk being scandalous, so I wore a black cami underneath. It's still a nice detail though. And I love having a fun bow! I tried to get a pic of the fun zipper on top of the sleeve, but am not exactly coordinated enough, wah wah.
I wore my black boots today that I have usually worn on here, but needed a break before class and was instead wearing slippers - hence the cropped feet. I didn't take pics the first day at school, but I've gotten compliments each day so I'll take that as a good sign. Some fun notes about the skirt: It's so easily cleaned! How do I know? Well I wore the skirt for New Year's Eve and spilled beer on it and it came out in the regular old washing machine. Hell yeah! Also, it was originally $60, but I got it on sale for $14. Now that's what I call thrifting! I'm not a fan of actually going to thrift stores, but instead waiting for amazing deals in stores.

Skirt: Gap
Shirt: Gifted by Meg (thanks!), Gap

Until next time. Libby

2 comments:

  1. I love that skirt! Mustard is my favorite.

    Maybe you should start taking classes at the WCCC Bushy Run Center. Not only was my first class 30 minutes long, but they also serve really excellent coffee in the copy room.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, especially your face. Hehe. Glad to see you posting again!

    ReplyDelete