Thursday, January 27, 2011

Details and Cold Coffee

Today my outfit was pretty boring, except for the details. I decided to use Anna's old-fashion post to inspire me today - I also love hats. And in the name of full-disclosure, I'm already at the stage of drinking reheated coffee. Come on, don't judge me like that! Listen, waste not, want not, right? RIGHT? Alright I reheated my coffee the other day because I forgot it on the counter when I went to babysit so it was just BEGGING to be reheated the next morning for school....listen, I have no shame.
So besides wearing gray pants, a gray blazer and a black sweater, these shoes spiced up my outfit. I actually forgot I had these shoes because they were in the back of my closet from the summer, and I was super excited to come across them! They're more comfortable than they look, too, and I'm pretty sure I got them on sale last season for $29.
Until next time. Libby

Shoes: Naughty Monkey
Chords and Blazer: Gap
Hat: Nordstrom

3 comments:

  1. As long as you don't let your coffee sit for over 48 hours, I won't worry.

    Those shoes are fun! I'd love to see them with an outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even though you think the outfit is boring, I'd love to see it all together with the fun hat and extremely fun shoes! When did you get those?! I don't remember seeing them ever before. They are FAB!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous2/09/2011

    I agree Libby, those shoes are so fun and cute!!

    ~Julie

    ReplyDelete