Friday, January 14, 2011

Polka Dots and Grandpa Sweaters

Oh hello. Look at me posting twice in one week. Well this is quite an easy outfit to put together, and extremely comfy. I'm a fan of the skinny cords, I could lay around in them allllll day...which I kind of have been. Yup, laying around, being a bum, doing homework.
Oh, and blog posting. And what would a post of mine be without doing the class Libby "head down, holding my bangs back" pose? I just also wanted to show a quick detail of the bow that the shirt has when not covered by a cardigan - it's cute in the summer.
Welp, that's all for now!

Until next time. Libby

Boots: Steve Madden
Cords: Gap ($14)
Shirt: White House Black Market Outlet
Cardigan: Gap ($12)

PS - Look how long my bangs are getting! It's taken since July for them to grow out this long and boy am I excited with the progress!!

4 comments:

  1. What color is your sweater? I can't tell. I like that you're mixing browns, blacks (the polka dots are black right?), and blues (your cords are blue-ish, right?) (Apparently, all of you need to post close-ups of things because us old people can't make out colors or details, haha).

    Anyways, I like that you are mixing color palettes because I always thought that you had to wear blacks with blacks and browns with browns and blues were tricky but really, you can mix and match any colors. I'm happy about that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well let me try to clear it up: The sweater is an oatmeal-ish type color, the polka dots are navy blue (!) and the pants are a darker gray. I know it's all very confusing, but still a mish mash of colors!

    I heard Clinton on What Not to Wear say it best though: If black goes with everything, and brown goes with everything, then why can't they go with each other? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome, I love it. I only recently started doing this b/c you inspired/encouraged me to and it definitely gives more freedom with clothing options.

    ReplyDelete
  4. BTW, your legs look really skinny. I'm jealous.

    ReplyDelete