Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Flavor of the Week: Fashions for Fran

Photo from http://shouldbeonthenanny.blogspot.com/
Originally from Style.com, Louis Vitton Spring 2011

About once a week, I find a new blog that I personally declare to be "The Greatest Blog in the World," and I thought it's about time that I start sharing these treasures with my favorite corner of the blogging community.

Have you ever thought to yourself, I would like to know more about the new Fashion lines, but couldn't someone present them in a fun, kitschy way? Or maybe, You know those wacky characters on television, do you think that maybe they were actually fashion geniuses?

The answers to these questions and more can be found at Should Be on the Nanny, which is the the Greatest Blog in the World, for this week at least. I found it through some weird archival search of Jezebel, one of those internet rabbit holes you're glad you fell through. Let me know you're thoughts on the blog -- a lot of love could move it from fleeting favorite to a position on the permanent blog roll. xoxo Anna Rae

No comments:

Post a Comment