Monday, January 3, 2011

Back to Basics

Happy 2011, readers! To start off the new year, I decided to wear an outfit so simple that, once I put it on, I was sure that I had worn it before. Although I haven't, it feels very familiar.
I love this vest, it's one of my most worn pieces, and I'm glad that I pulled it out of the back of my closet. I both like this blouse and find it a bit strange, and am always trying to find new ways to wear it. I love how it can be paired with both bright colors and dark tones.
And who doesn't love a cropped pant? Okay, a lot of people, but I'm pretty sure that they are here to stay for a season or two. I like how simple and structured this outfit is, and how the pretty bizarre blouse and small detail of socks and flats save the dress pants and vest from a too somber tone.
Blouse: Charlotte Russe
Vest: Old Navy
Pants: Thrifted, Alabaster's Attic, Greensburg
Shoes: American Eagle

I'm looking forward to a fashionable new year and maybe some overdue thrifting before the semester starts again. xoxo Anna Rae

No comments:

Post a Comment