Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Black and White and Red all Over

The theme of this outfit is impatience: I bought a romper on final clearance this winter and just couldn't wait until spring to wear it. Since it is black and white (of course) it only needed my new favourite shoes, tights, and a cardigan to winterize it.

Anchoring the outfit was the bold pop of colour that only red can provide. I like this belt because it has a covered rather than a metal buckle, which is more versatile if you accessorize with both gold and silver.

Though I loved the look, even with the tights I did end up feeling a little self conscious in this length in early March-- what are your thoughts on winter shorts?
Romper: BCBG Generation, The Bay
Cardigan: Banana Republic
Belt: Aldo
Shoes: Bass, Shoebuy.com
Coat: Tulle, Hill's of Kerrisdale
Scarf: Gap
Hat: Joe Fresh, Real Canadian Superstore
Tights: Hue

2 comments:

  1. Despite the distinctly Erin color palette, there seems to be a lot of Anna in this outfit. You know my thoughts on shorts and tights in winter (LOVE!), and I think you did a great job winterizing the romper. The shoes work so well with it. I can't wait to see how you wear it in the spring -- maybe some fun jewelry and a colored shoe?

    Great outwear. The scarf and hat look so fantastic with the outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3/04/2011

    I really love the mod vibe of this ensemble with the jacket and the scarf on!

    ReplyDelete