Tuesday, March 15, 2011

She Wore a Raspberry Beret

This past weekend, my aunts included me on their Outer Banks beach getaway. It was a lot of driving (9 hours each way), but totally worth it. Bare legs and bright colors were of course my personal uniform for the weekend, and I chose to wear this blouse because I knew I could incorporate my bright yellow shoes and new pink hat. I can already tell that my spring wardrobe this year will be full of very bright colors.
Shirt: Old Navy
Cardigan: Old Navy
Skirt: Anthropologie
Shoes: Old Navy
Hat: Luxx, Pittsburgh, South Side
Sunglasses: Target
Thank you Aunt Cozy for inviting me on the trip, taking my pictures on the beach, and singing "Raspberry Beret" the entire time I wore this hat. xoxo Anna Rae

2 comments:

  1. The beach looks so nice-I miss the sunshine already!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This outfit looks amazing (and so does the beach-- look at that sky!)I really like the combination of the yellow and pink and orange tones against the complementary pop of the dark denim skirt-- a combination I plan to steal!

    ReplyDelete