Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Cheetahs always prosper

Another day, another permutation of my fashion formula. Despite the potential for reader boredom, the more uniform my wardrobe (black and white, basics, bright colours, and fun prints) the easier it is to shop, get dressed, and combine pieces. I want to continue trying to cultivate a signature 'look'. Even when working within a formula, I still want interest. On top of the monochrome cheetah print, the ruffled sleeves and crystal necklace provide that extra flair.

Dress: Zara
Tights: Gap
Belt: Mexx
Wedges: Cole Haan, Freedman's South Grandville
Necklace: RW&Co


2 comments:

  1. Your hair looks beautiful in this post! You need to start doing hair tutorials.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing!! Love the hair! You will have to teach me how to do it!

    ReplyDelete