Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Flavor of the Week: Costumes and Cocktails

Photo credit: http://www.fashionablybombed.com/2011/02/box-of-chocolates-martini.html

It's time for another edition of Flavor of the Week!
This week's Greatest Blog in the World is Fashionably Bombed.

If anyone knows me then they know that I love a holiday, a birthday, a theme party -- pretty much any special occasion. As you can see in the latest post on my friend Gregg's blog, I'm usually "that girl" in a group who overdresses and gets overly excited about a (sometimes non-existent) theme. The girls at Fashionably Bombed really allow me to indulge in my special occasion love. These wonderfully hilarious ladies have created a theme party in a blog: they choose a reason to celebrate, honor it with a drink, and then dress themselves up to match the cocktail's theme. Aside from encouraging me to become the hostess with the mostess that I've always wanted to be, Fashionably Bombed reminds me how fun fashion is -- mostly because it allows you to turn anything into a special occasion.

Shall we start planning our next theme party now? xoxo Anna Rae

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Thanks Anna Rae! Glad to meet someone else to loves to get dressed up and celebrate just as much as we do! Love your blog btw! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete