Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Major Florals

I bought this military-styled cardigan while shopping with my mom this weekend, and I'm already overwhelmed with the many, many ways that I want to wear it. I decided that, on its big first day out of the closet, I'd highlight its more masculine structure by pairing it against my very feminine floral skirt.
Because there was only a hint of stripes between the floral skirt and military jacket, I thought it'd be fun to add an extra layer of pattern mixing with, again, just a small glimpse of striped tights between my skirt and boots.
Skirt: Gabes
Cardigan: Nordstrom's
Shirt: Target
Tights: Target
Boots: Gifted, Mom and Dad, Zappo's, Chinese Laundry
I can't wait to rewear this cardigan in a very menswear-inspired outfit! xoxo Anna Rae

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous3/30/2011

    OMG, i'm literally dying over that cardigan. i love military inspired clothes. can't wait to see it again!

    xoxoJulie

    ReplyDelete