Saturday, March 26, 2011

You Can Never Hold Back Spring

Despite the dropping temperatures, my experiment with wearing all bright colors at once during my first attempt at color blocking has strengthened my resolve to dress for the season it claims to be, not the one it acts like. This blouse is such an excellent addition to my wardrobe; I love how it works as a fun focal piece in an outfit otherwise full of neutrals.
The pattern on this skirt is so simple -- clean lines of navy on tan -- that I hardly hesitate when mixing it with a bolder pattern. The cardigan worked well in matching the skirt's tone and the floral theme of the blouse.
Shirt: Old Navy
Skirt: Purr, South Granville
Cardigan: New York & Co.
Shoes: Thrifted, Goodwill, Etown, Target
Necklace: Gifted, Erin
Sunglasses: Joe Fresh, Real Canadian Superstore
Now if only the temperatures could catch up with my wardrobe. How fun would this look with no tights and cute sandals? xoxo Anna Rae

No comments:

Post a Comment