Tuesday, March 1, 2011

French Navy, my Sailor Mate

I made a few purchases with the exciting tax refund that I'm about to get, and am now ready for a Marc Jacobs kind of spring. Today's outfit is a mix of the items that I couldn't wait to wear with a wintery sweater to keep me warm and to a add more of a nautical feel to the already sailor-like dark-wash, flared jeans.
I found my three Spring essentials in one day: oversized sunglasses, coral lipstick, and dark-washed, flared jeans. Because these jeans aren't my favorite on me -- I think they tend to make me look shorter than I already am -- I didn't want to invest in too expensive of a pair. I found these at Old Navy and am loving them. The floral brooch and shoes were a fun additional of color, keeping with the Spring theme.
I had to add an additional picture of what the shoes look like when not hidden by the flare. With their colorful print and adorable bow, I think these are going to see a lot of wear in the upcoming seasons.
Jeans: Old Navy
Sweater: Giveaway, Erin
Brooch: Gifted, Erin
Shoes: Old Navy
Sunglasses: Target
Lipstick: Revlon, Kiss Me Coral
Now if the temperature would only catch up to my current fashion state of mind. xoxo Anna Rae

1 comment:

  1. Bravo on this one, Anna! Simple and a subtle amount of flair. Love the shoes, thanks for the close-up.

    ReplyDelete