Wednesday, March 16, 2011

You've Been Blogged!

A very special thanks to two of the youngest fashion blog photographers Kate and Emily (aged 7 and 5) for taking my pictures on Friday, before the impromptu beach getaway. Not only did they do an excellent job, but Kate, after about six pictures were taken, stated, "You've been blogged," and then handed the camera back to me. And she was right -- all the pictures that I needed were there. Such efficiency.
I needed an outfit that would be both suitable for teaching and comfortable for a car ride, and after seeing Erin's success of a mixed pattern earlier in the week, I was inspired. The outfit quite accurately displayed my present mental state: I'm completely ready for spring (sundress, sunglasses, open-toe shoes), but understand that there are still winter storm warnings for the area (heavy, wintery cardigan, tights). Additionally, I enjoy this outfit for its fashion merits. The black sweater and black dress worked well together, and although this is my first time pairing bright tights with open-toe shoes, I have to say that I am a big fan.
Dress: C'est la Vie consignment store, Vancouver, Main Street
Sweater: Jacob
Tights: Hue, Macy's (I think, since they were actually a Christmas present)
Shoes: Old Navy
Earrings: Gifted, AlyWebb
What are your thoughts on tights and open-toe shoes? On mixing not only patterns, but also winter and summer clothes? xoxo Anna Rae

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous4/20/2014

    Do it. Open toed shoes or not. It really doesn't matter as long as you don't wear boots. By far the least feminine thing you can wear.

    ReplyDelete