Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Grey Sky, Grey Jeans

Spring seemed to have arrived, but sadly has gone back into hiding, so I chose a simple outfit for a showery day.


I love how this ladylike silk blouse is easily dressed down when untucked with jeans (rather than dressed up like here). I prefer to pair my black tops with contrasting bottoms like these grey jeans, as all of my jeans are classic dark washes. On my very long wish list for spring is a pair of classic blue jeans in that perfect mid wash between dark and light.
The best part about these shoes is surprisingly not their colour, but that fact that because of their patent leather, they, like ducklings, play well in small puddles. Although just as cute, my suede shoes, like kittens, do not.

Blouse: Femme de Carriere

Jeans: Paige Premium, Zappos.com

Heels: Coach, Ebay

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous3/30/2011

    I love this outfit! i'm a huge jean person, and this outfit helps make them look less casual :)

    Julie

    ReplyDelete