Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Connect the dots

Wearing pink makes me feel good. While I love the whole Roy G. Biv, pink seems to have special mood-elevating qualities that other colours just can't touch.
Needless to say, I was enchanted by this fuchsia shirt dress with great detailing. I know it will be a versatile three season piece that can be dressed up or down.

For now, with a chill still in the air, I wore my favourite tights (which I have to seriously ration because they snag so easily) and workhorse striped cardigan. As you can see by the many ways both Anna and I combine a black and white striped cardigan, it really is a piece worth having.

And I still can't get enough of these shoes.
Dress: Nanette Lepore, Ebay
Cardigan: Club Monaco
Necklace: Vintage, my Nana's
Tights: Joe Fresh, Real Canadian Superstore
Shoes: Bass, shoebuy.com



1 comment:

  1. I love those tights! I can't wait to go Joe Fresh shopping when I'm in Vancouver.

    I'm so excited to see how you wear this dress in the summer. I hope the outfit includes your vintage straw purse and some wedges.

    ReplyDelete