Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Blue and Gold: An update on the Derry Trojans


So as Anna and faithful reader Amanda know, we went to Derry Area (cue the laughs because of the resemblance to sounding like derriere) and the school colors were blue and gold. I wasn't really thinking of that while planning/wearing/photographing this outfit, but I needed a post title and that's all I could come up with - Listen, I'm out of practice naming these, give me a creative break.
I wore this to a meeting with a school counselor about doing my internship in the fall. She complimented me on all my upper bling so I take that as reassurance of a successful outfit. The dress is super comfortable, and I once again used this cardigan to drape over a dress that needed some shapely definition. I also like the gray (grey?)/blue color combo.
So even though I've been M.I.A, do you feel better knowing that I'm still addicted to my skinny black belt and black heels? No? What's that? You're bored with my predictability? Oh. Right.

Maybe I'll post some more outfits soon if I ever stop fighting with my cheap-o tripod that's more like a bi-pod with it's one bum leg that keeps falling and whatnot.

Until next time. Libby

Shoes: Steve Madden, DSW
Tights: Macy's
Dress and Necklaces: Banana Republic Factory Store
Belt and Cardigan: Nordstrom

2 comments:

  1. Derry Area High, Blessed Be Thy... Tights. Another possible post title for you.

    Super cute, glad you're back, even if, momentarily! Even though you said the dress needed shape and that's why you added the sweater, I'm dying to know what it's like underneath. Straps? Sleeveless? Cap sleeve? Don't leave me hanging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3/08/2011

    Love the outfit Libby! and i really like those necklaces! i think it makes the outfit :)
    ~Julie

    ReplyDelete