Thursday, April 21, 2011

Chain Link

So today I had an interview for a summer position with kids with autism. So even though people say "dress for the job you want, not the job you have" I thought it would be better to ignore that and wear this instead of wearing gym shorts and a tshirt - my uniform for the summer camp.
Faithful reader Amanda and Mr. Amanda got me this shirt last Christmas I believe (or was it my birthday? Who knows, they're so close I get confused and it really doesn't matter) but it's such a lovely shirt made of lovely (and comfortable) material.
It's a chain link-ish pattern, but depending on the light, as evidenced by the pictures above, it is either gunmetal gray (grey?) or a blue-ish tint. Pretty either way!
Then I just wanted to showcase some lacy detail for this otherwise plain black skirt. It's the little things, folks.

Shoes: Steve Madden
Skirt: The Limited (from high school I believe, holy crap, that's old)
Shirt: Gifted, Amanda and Mr. Amanda
Blazer: Gap

Hopefully this satisfied TJ and faithful reader Amanda - they seem to miss me. Who knows why.

Until next time. Libby

And spoiler alert: I'm wearing the same skirt I did for last year on Easter. See how I style it differently next week!

1 comment:

  1. 1) Thanks for posting again! I love it! I love to see your clothes and how you put them together.
    2) A lovely outfit, I love the lace slip exposure.
    2) A skirt still fits you from high school? GO. TO. HELL.

    ReplyDelete