Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter Bonnet

It wouldn't be Easter without a bonnet. While this fascinator does not earn full-on hat status, I think it is more than appropriate for adding a bit of paschal festivity.

Since I had already made such a statement with my headgear, I didn't want to create too much distraction in the pews by over-gilding the Easter Lily with my outfit. This beautiful dress' muted colours and abstracted daisy print was both springlike and appropriate.

And you know I will be wearing the fascinator with my pyjamas to watch the Royal Wedding. I'm a loyal subject!

Fascinator: Claire's Accessories
Dress and Belt: Milly, Holt Renfrew (a clearance rack gem)
Wedges: Cole Haan Freedman's South Granville
Coat: Tulle, Shine

2 comments:

  1. I love your fascinator! Wearing it around your apartment has shot to the top of the Things Anna Wants to Do in Vancouver list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Erin, you just made my day :)

    ReplyDelete