Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Red Pants Remix

Finally, all of my spring trend dreams have come true! I've been longing for red pants for a while now after seeing them on just about every other fashion blogger (when did everyone else buy their colored pants? How did they know to do it so quickly?), and I finally found a pair that fit well and were an excellent price -- once I included my teacher discount at The Limited.
This outfit is a remix of both my last attempt at color blocking and my new Modcloth blouse. Better than the originals? That one might be too close to call. Your votes and opinions are always appreciated, of course.
Since I was wearing bright red pants with a purple cardigan and a lace blouse that features an oversized Peter Pan collar, I thought it was safe to assume that the accessories should stay on the more subtle side. This key necklace, one of my absolute favorites, always adds a little bit of class and whimsy to my outfits without ever overwhelming them.

I have to admit that I might be getting a little bit vain about how my legs look in heels. The black wedges, then, seemed pretty imperative.
Pants: The Limited
An important note about the Limited: Teachers and students both receive discounts. When shopping, always take your academic ID card.
Blouse: Modcloth
Cardigan: Old Navy
Shoes: Target
Necklace: Gifted, Mom and Dad, Tiffany's
How much will you be seeing these pants on the blog? So much. In fact, I might go back and buy the yellow ones. xoxo Anna Rae

2 comments:

  1. Love this entire outfit! And the pants fit really well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantastic look! The pants are stellar, and the way you have styled them is fantastic. They are making me reconsider the pink capris I passed on at Zara. I am also so glad you are starting to wear wedges. They are, however, a gateway drug, so just beware-- you will be in 5 inch platforms before you know it

    ReplyDelete