Sunday, April 24, 2011

Date Night

Easter was a lovely day that was made lovlier by taking a fine fine walk with Jenna, best friend from high school. She is fancy and lives in San Francisco (near the Tanner residence, geez, so many Full House references today...who am I kidding though, I make ALWAYS Full House references) but still traveled back for just the weekend to see her family. Because she had some down time between her dinner and the airport, she stopped for the evening to go on a little walk! So here we are, in all of our couple-dom, taking advantage of the wonderful views by the incline. She also forced me to venture out onto the lookout point, even though I don't trust her architecture mumbo jumbo. Blah blah blah, concrete supports. Blah blah blah, steel beams. Blah blah blah seismic safe structure*. Blah blah blah death trap! Okay, maybe I added that last one, but trust me, they're terrifying. And Pittsburgh inclines are unlike the one in Johnstown because ice cream is not awaiting visitors at the top. Wah wah.

My hoodie: Express
Jenna's hoodie (borrowed from me): Gap
Pretty skyline: City of Pittsburgh

*Phrase invented by Dr. Ralph Feather (apparently) Jenna wanted me to give credit where credit is due, ha.

Until next time. Libby

No comments:

Post a Comment