Sunday, April 24, 2011

Hoppy Easter '11

Yes, yes, I know this is kind of cheating, wearing the same outfit for the same holiday two years in a row, but I styled it differently so don't say anything. Okay? I decided to go for more of an Easter egg color motif, which was quite successful seeing as how my boyfriend's brother saw me coming up the back deck and announced, "Who's this little Easter egg coming up our stairs?" Double the "c" double the "s" and then you have success! (Thanks Full House, for that mnemonic device ;))
And do you remember last year when I went to Anna's and decided that I enjoyed having two Easter meals, and set out on the challenge to find a boyfriend to have that every year? Well apparently I forgot to look for someone who lives within a five mile radius because I gave up dinner with my family this year and went to his residence. Don't feel badly for me though, (wait, you weren't feeling bad for me anyways?) because the meal was delicious, complete with good wine and strawberry shortcake for dessert. Yummm...

Hoppy Easter Everyone! Some blogging bunny loves you!

And in reference to faithful reader Amanda's comment, I did, in fact, miss my family today! Hehe

Until next time. Libby

Shoes: DSW, Steve Madden
Skirt: Anthropologie
Top: Gap
Sweater: Express

2 comments:

  1. Yay! Easter color blocking! Also, I love your curled hair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've been curling your hair a lot lately, did you get a perm or foam rollers? Hehe. Love the outfit, you DO look like an Easter egg. Although I'm happy that you FINALLY found a boyfriend (haha), I don't appreciate you obviously not missing us at all, as referenced by your delicious meal of wine and shortcake.

    ReplyDelete