Sunday, April 10, 2011

Honey in the Sun

The first true sundress of the season never disappoints. After months of bundling up and shivering, it's so nice to throw on a dress, pair of flats and sunglasses, and run out the door. To celebrate the occasion (it is indeed an occasion), I wore this new dress from Target -- neutral enough to be versatile, but with a floral embellishment that makes it fun.
To add some color, I wore my bright coral shoes, patterned head scarf, and some coral and pink earrings. I threw on my jean jacket at the last minute, an impulse that I had for the past three days. I bought this jacket at Value Village last year, and didn't really wear it as much as I thought. Perhaps it just took a year of having it sitting in my closet before I could really appreciate it.
Dress: Target
Jacket: Thrifted, Value Village, Vancouver, Eddie Bauer
Belt: Thrifted, Value Village, Vancouver
Scarf: Thrifted, Salvation Army, Lancaster
Sunglasses: Target
Shoes: Target
I think it's officially time to bring the summer dresses to the front of the closet! xoxo Anna Rae

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous4/11/2011

    Remember when that other girl posted stuff on here too?

    -T.j.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eizabeth still sometimes tweets -- get on Twitter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous4/11/2011

    I yam! I yam!

    ReplyDelete