Thursday, April 7, 2011

Stripes. Spectators. Sunshine!

Today's weather was so glorious the only appropriate way to welcome it was with spring green and stripes. Combined with the cropped pants and heeled oxfords I felt like hoofing it up in a kicky musical number all day. I even did my best improptu yoga interpretation to demonstate the mobility of the stretch knit blazer. My jovial mood was further enhanced by the fact that the small-scale pattern mixing of the dotted brooch on the striped blazer reminded me of the kind of water-squirting posy more commonly found on professional clowns.
And with that, the three ring circus of this semester came to a close.

Blazer: Tristan
Pants: Gap
Shoes: Bass, Shoebuy.com
Blouse: Nanette Lepore, Ebay
Brooch: Vintage, Etsy

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous4/08/2011

    wow! i love the green with that black and white blazer!

    Julie

    ReplyDelete