Friday, April 22, 2011

Zebrights

While wearing this outfit the sun reflecting off my shiny shoes was enough to distract me from concentrating on any task at hand. They make even coloured patent shoes seem dull in comparison.

Can you blame my lack of focus in the face of their sparkle? Like many of my best finds, I stalked these carefully online until they went on sale. While you risk your prey getting away this way, I can rarely justify a full price purchase.
Also gleaming was my crystal (ok glass) necklace, which picked up the blouse's glass buttons. While clear accessories are no longer super trendy, I think lucite, glass, or crystal jewelry is a classic and almost endlessly versatile choice worth owning.


Cardigan: JCrew, Ebay
Blouse: Nanette Lepore, Nordstrom's Rack Seattle
Jeans: Hudson, Ebay
Flats: JCrew, jcrew.com
Necklace: RW&Co

No comments:

Post a Comment