Thursday, April 21, 2011

Lady Like

There's something so fun about adding an extra feminine edge to your outfit. Today, I wore my new shirt from Modcloth -- an instant favorite because of the lace Peter Pan collar.
I paired the shirt with my polka dot dress and added some color with the yellow cardigan and red belt. I threw on my leopard print shoes at the last minute as a bit of edge to balance out the very feminine outfit.
The fully lace back of the shirt is one of my favorite things about it! I can't wait to wear it with a red or blue tank top underneath.
Shirt: Modcloth
Dress: Thrifted, St. Mary's Church Hospital, Sechelt
Belt: On Dress, Thrifted, Salvation Army, Lancaster
Sweater: Old Navy
Shoes: Gifted, Mom and Dad, Zappo's, FS NY
And aren't those tulips beautiful? Good job Mom! xoxo Anna Rae

1 comment:

  1. Mad props to Karen for the gardening, and to you for choosing such a great blouse!

    ReplyDelete