Friday, April 23, 2010

3OT. Pens Lose.

Oh, hai. Libby here, remember me? No? Meh, it's okay - you all probably devote more time to noticing Anna's crazy outfits. And I've been MIA for awhile because I'm unemployed now. I have no reason to get dressed! Haha, employed suckas. But for reals, since I don't work I have no reason to get dressed - it's currently 1 pm and I'm in still in workout clothes. Granted, I only managed to roll out of bed and do my yoga at 1130, but still. Oh well, I'll get showered and put on more acceptable clothes eventually...wait, who am I kidding? I'll just throw on an old tshirt and you all don't need to see that.
So I went to the Penguins game last night - I love the Pens. But alas, they lost. Not as badly as the Pirates though, woof! But hey, at least they broke another record to go with their most consecutive losing seasons record - look on the bright side of things, people.
Like my fun, new shirt! And even though the Penguins didn't win when I wore it, I still love it just the same. It's got that vintage look that people all strive for and whatnot, but I really like the stripes on the sleeves and the Pens emblem on the front. It's one of my favorites. I also brought out this old headband from many, many moons ago. Before college I believe.
Also, these shoes are pretty old but I just can't part with them. I got them during the first semester of college and they velcro like an old person's shoes, but that's okay. I still love them. So guys, this post was a treat because I'm going to be concentrating on writing papers for the next 2 weeks and probably won't get dressed to impress. Oh, except maybe next Wednesday when I have a job interview (employment was bound to rear it's ugly head sometime I guess). Or tomorrow when I take a break from paper writing to go lunch with some friends and then later when I watch the Pens take on Ottawa again (hopefully they can seal the deal and shake hands at center ice tomorrow) but don't get your hopes up - unemployment has really brought out my laziness to unhealthy levels....

Shoes: Steve Madden (Annnnnncient.)
Jeans: Express
Black Shirt: Aerie
Pens Shirt: Dick's Sporting Goods
Headband: Who knows because it's even more ancient than the shoes....

Until tomorrow. Libby

PS - Let's talk about how red my hair looks....

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous4/23/2010

    I dig your new shirt! Too bad it made the Pens lose and you have to burn it now. Hehe.

    ReplyDelete