Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Spring and All


I had no idea that I would be wearing this outfit when I woke up, in fact I had no idea that I'd be wearing it when I came to school. Instead, I was wearing a very similar outfit, but with this skirt. Luckily, the outfit took a turn for the better when Erin, the personal shopper, gave me this skirt that she thrifted for me last night.

Since I didn't actually plan this outfit, I don't have much to say about it, but I do love when outfits contrast, like the Springy tunic and skirt with the winter vest, blazer, and Doc Martens. Or the very feminine skirt with pretty masculine pieces.
I can't wait to wear this skirt again when I've actually planned an outfit around it.
I think I might have to put the Doc Martens away for the summer soon -- the most reluctant move to storage for my wardrobe.

Blazer: Target
Shirt: AE
Vest: Old Navy
Skirt: Thrifted, Salvation Army, Tahari
Tights: We Love Colors
Shoes: Doc Martens

This new skirt was certainly the best part of my day, high praise for someone so eagerly awaiting the long-anticipated arrival of a new Glee episode. xoxo Anna Rae






1 comment:

  1. Skirt details:
    Where: The Salvation Army Thrift Store.
    Price: $5
    Brand: Tahari

    And you look great!

    ReplyDelete